Sunday, January 1, 2012

YOU

Errgh ya i'm in the bad feelings right now. There's something wrong with my mind since yesterday, hmm how to explain it? I don't even know, it's very complicated, but obviously i missed someone out there. Ya, i'm talking about someone in here (it's rarely isn't it?). Someone who always text me everyday and everynight. Someone who always makes me smiling everytime i receive the text because he often called me "Miss beautiful" or another words that could make me stopped breathing. Someone who has many experience of his life and never doubt to sharing them with me. Someone who can give me an advice, Someone who always understanding me and willing to listen all of my confide, either it's happy, grumpy, sad, my feeling at that time, and about my experience. Someone who used to tell about his family, his favorite, his friends, his life, and...what else?  
He has something that can make me comfortable: He is a good adviser. He is quite mature. He is an independent guy. He is funny. He is very love talking. And the important: Now, he's not a stranger again for me. He is very different from what i have been think before: he is an arrogant, stubborn, weird, and cold guy. Of course i'm very wrong! Okay maybe in people eyes, he was like that. But just for me, in real life, he wasn't like that.
  
And now, here i am: worrying to him because he doesn't text me. Haisss i'm very sad right now. He suddenly disappeared. I'm feel lonely and need him to talk about something. What's going on with you? Honestly i really want to text him first, but i can't. Doesn't he realize that i'm woman? OMG I suddenly wanna crying. Really i miss you...



No comments:

Post a Comment