Saturday, December 31, 2011

NOTHING !



Wow it's awesome, New Year eve! Just a few minutes again towards 2012 and then we started to countdown the clock *5....4....3....2.....1* and finally yelling: "Welcome 2012". Huaaah i'm speechles guys. Just to let you know, i'm not going anywhere in these night. Eventhough i can heard a thousand of firecrackers outside my house, but i still not interest with it. I prefer stay at home while YouTube-ing, and downloading a lot of videos about England and Spain tour guide. Yea recently i get the link from Haneen, my friends from Middle East. The tittle is "TOP 10 TRAVEL ATTRACTIONS". I've got one of them... check it out




 ESPANA

And also England Top 10 attractions...


ENGLAND



LONDON TOUR 2010

I like both of them oh my good! Love England so much ya allah. Alhamdulillah my internet connection was really nice, so i can download them without faces i-swear-i will-throw-away-this-fuckin-modem-so-hard-errrgghhh- anymore. Huaaa really wanna go there soon after watch this video! I hope in 2012, all of my dreams will come true, and makes my parents proud with me :) Ameen ya Allah, wish me luck guys. Keep fighting, keep smiling, and keep praying. Bye bye

With love,
Labibah


Recent news: HEY YA! THIS IS 2012 ALREADY YEAAH HAHAHA.  Just happened a few seconds ago guys :D hihihi Ha.. ha.. haa....ppy new year dude XD *tenoonet tenoneet!!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment