Wednesday, December 21, 2011

BF OR WTF ?

I don't know, i just feeling that i lost something in my life that i ever had before. It's not  treasure, it's not stuffs, it's not about anything which people can seeing. But it's about FRIENDSHIP. Yes, we can't see friendship because isn't a thing, but we can felt friendship from people who give us an affection and concern with sincere. We can felt it when they're always attend to listening what we are feeling at that time, either it bad news or good news. And after that, they're giving us a response or maybe some advice, then ...we feeling more better after we've done :) That's simple. Friendship doesn't need money. Friendship isn't expensive, only needed the ears to listen and mouth to giving response. 

BUT....i realized that i haven't been completely doing like that. Sometimes i wasn't there when they're need me. Sometimes, i was too engrossed in my own world until i didn't knowing what's going on with my friends (okay, seems like selfish, right?). Perhaps, it's the reason why i loosing some of my old friend (actually my bestfriend). Yeah they've found a better than me since Senior High School. They too enjoyed with their new friends. And of course...their personality has been changed become weird. They don't realized it (of course) but i know it, yess absolutely i know it. I guess, there's something wrong with them. OH MY GOOD! MY BESTFRIEND...We almost never texted to each other although on social network. It's such a worst thing!! fuck yeah. Why it could be happen? I never want to be like this. Just to let you know, i never change! I'm still Bibeeh who geeky person. Funny person. Once again i told you guys I'M NEVER CHANGES. 

Ohhh.... i really miss the old you guys :(  why you're changes?? become strange people for me. You never greeting me on twitter, facebook, or etc. DO YOU NOW? I MISS OUR FRIENDSHIP .....I know maybe i'm boring, i don't have a lot of money, i'm rarely hang out with you, but i've to TRIED to keep my personality. I NEVER CHANGE! I NEVER....They always said that i'm arrogant, wtf...who is actually arrogant? don't they realize? hah? I already lost patience. I'm surely hate this situation...okay?

Haah....this post i made for my bestfriend when JHS and my childhood friend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment