Thursday, December 22, 2011

HOW TO SPELL MY MOM ? A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

These days, December 22, all of people around the world celebrate Mothers day. This is not a big celebration like Eid or Christmas, but it has a deep meaning behind all. We were to be reminded again about the sacrifice and struggles our mom from the pregnancy until encouraging their children as now. It's not easy. 9 months she brought us wherever she's gone (with a bloated stomach): office, market, event, bathroom, or etc. But she never complained. She always enjoyed without any feelings of burden. I suddenly remember Iwan Fals songs:

Ribuan kilo jalan yang kau tempuh
Lewati rintang untuk aku anakmu
Ibuku sayang masih terus berjalan
Walau tapak kaki, penuh darah... penuh nanah

Seperti udara... kasih yang engkau berikan
Tak mampu ku membalas...ibu...ibu

Ingin kudekat dan menangis di pangkuanmu

Sampai aku tertidur, bagai masa kecil dulu
Lalu doa-doa baluri sekujur tubuhku
Dengan apa membalas...ibu...ibu....

Seperti udara... kasih yang engkau berikan

Tak mampu ku membalas...ibu...ibu  

 I have one on my laptop and...special for this day, i repeat that song again and again (hahaha). And about my mom, ugh! i can't describe anything. Essentially she is the best one. I can't live without her. Eventhough i know, i'm not deny that sometimes she makes me annoying. Sometimes i mocking her on behind when i feeling grumpy. Sometimes i like to against her when she gives me advice. Sometimes i refused when she asks me for help. And many more ' negative sometimes' which i often do with her. Oh my god, how many sins that i have  ?? I'm regret.. I don't want to be a lawless child for my maam. I hope Allah forgive me for all the sins that i do. Ameen :(

And for my maam...i'm sorry i doesn't give you a gift on this mother's day. I just have a kiss, hug, and loves for you. I'll gave it later when you coming back from office, okay? So, be careful mom, keep mature, keep 'gahool' *LOL*, keep young, keep strong, keep patience, and keep to be my mom who always understanding me. And also, thanks for your love. Thanks for your affection, thanks a lot because you already keep me during 17 years and let me grow up like now. I'm really grateful to Allah because i'm still with you. Thanks for everything mom...thanks :)

Your kid,
Labibah



No comments:

Post a Comment