Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Love Story


We have been in a relationship since May, 6 2012. It means that we have built our loves for about 2 years. He was my classmate in Vocational High School in Bogor, and we met at the first time when we were in second grade. Oh ya, he was a new student. He moved from Bandung and now, he is living in Bogor. So actually, he is originally Sundanese. First impression when i saw him was like: he is tall, has got fair skin, he is calm down and a little bit awkward. I’d like to say that he was a geek. Maybe it’s because of this is the first time he joined our school, so he still needed to adapt with new friends and new environment. At the point, i wasn’t interesting to him at all.
“who is that?” asked me to my friend, Novi.
“He is a new student, beh!” answered her.
“Really? such a weirdos” said me.
“Yeah but i think he needs to have make over just a little, so he will be more handsome hahahaha”
“Yeah whatever, Nov”
One day, when we had a movie classs, i sat down on his chair. He moved to the other chair. He put the black sweatshirt which i remember the written was “Jack Daniel” on the chair. Then, randomnly, i took the sweeatshirt and i smelled his black sweatshirt. Oh my goodddd... it was very fragrant. What a good smell. That wasn’t a smell of perfume, but a smell of clothes washes. It’s very unusual for a man who usually their sweatshirt has a bad smell. That was the second impression of him. Moreover, i like a boy who has a good smell.
In the class, he used to sleep while studying. I saw him from my chair in the far distance. He had never done his homework, smoking, lied to teachers, skipped the class for 3 days without any reason, and i used to see him as a bad boy. From his appearance, he was seen like he had drunk and consume narcotics. It was seen by his eyes.. very weak, had no spirit, and droop.
“Look at Danny, he is very weak. I guess he consumes a medicine for dopping” said one of my friend.
But, behind of his attitude, he is a loyal person. Kind a person who has a principe that friendship is number one. Solidarity in friendship should be kept because it’s very important. I said like this because I have ever seen that he always helped our friends who needed help. And he keeps carefully the relationship between our friend because he doesn’t want to have an enemy. What a cool princip! However, i still don’t understand about him. And of course, i haven’t had felt yet for him at that time.
One day he asked my number on facebook message for asking an assignment that was given from our teacher, of course i gave my number without any expectation. No need to wait for a long time, he texted me first:
“Hai”
“who is this?”
“I’m Danny. Are you bibeh, right?”
“Ohahaha... yees dan”
blablablabla.........
First from all, that was our text message. In the end, he didn’t even ask me about the assignment. I thought i have been cheated. Hahaha..
And time has gone so fast. I was third grade. I’m going to faces National Exam on May. But, i won’t tell about the National Exam in this story because it isn’t too important. I would like to tell about him (again). So, here is the story.
Actually, we haven’t been in conversation directly. Our conversation is limited, only in facebook message or in text message. But however, everynight we do it. Until we feel like a friend, he used to tell his story and I did the same. Sometimes, he gave me an advice, so i think he was more mature and wise. I like a boy who is more wise and mature than me.
But unfortunately, we had never had conversation in the class. We felt like a stranger if we were in the class. Both of us are ashamed to have conversation, even for greet each other. We were not as close as in the text message. I didn’t know why he did it to me, but i tried to positive thinking. Maybe he were shame. No more.
            After we passed National Exam, all of the students were break for almost one month, waiting for the result whether we passed Vocational High School or we must repeat one year again. During that time, we still do the conversation everynight. Yes, only everynight. He never texted me in the morning, noon, nor afternoon. I have ever asked about this, but he answered like “yess because my life is the same as a bat. Hahaha” . I thought he was a vampire hahaha. But, i know that wasn’t the real reason. However, i didn’t try to ask more. Maybe that is his privacy and if i forced him to tell, it won’t be fair.
            So, the most awaited day has arrived! It’s the day of announcement would be announced! The result was: all of the students in my school passed the exam. Yeay! It means that i’m going to go to University. We have ever talked about our future plans. He told me that he would get the job because he wants to help the economic in his family. Me as his friend could only support what is his decision as long as it’s positive.         Shortly, we have been in the ‘PDKT’ for almost 3 months. And now, we are in relationship (still) for 25 months. Eventhough sometimes we fight, we have different mind, different opinion, but we can solve it very well. Eventhough we have ever almost break up, but we still keep our love until now. Because when we are fighting its because of our ego, not really from the heart. And i’m so happy because he can protect me, treat me, and guide me very well. I’m kind of a girl who is really spoiled and fussy, sometimes i can be very sensitive and emotional. But he always succees to keep me calm down in every situation.                    
            Slowly, he has changed. He left his ‘world’ from narcotics, drunk, alcohol and motorcycle gank. Because he has realized, how his mom would be dissapointed if he still do those things? Just for info, he really loves his mom. He often to sharing, tell the story, until asks the tips with his mom. Such a weird boy! How can a boy like him, who was a gangster, loves and treat his mom like an angel? So, if his friends come home to invite drunk, he would refuse and find reasons to not to participate.
          He has ever told me,
            “I will treat you like what my mom said. If i hurt you, it means that i hurt my mom and my younger sister. Because you are the woman, that i should protect”
            “I love you just the way you are. You don’t need to be the other people. I just love you like this. Don’t ever change, baby”
I hope this relationship will be last long until the marriage. Save money to buy our own castle, making some plans for our future, having kids, and become a good parents. Aamiin


*I made this story for Prose's task as the requirement before Final Exam. I was embarassed when i wrote this because i imagine how my lecturer (Ms. Movi) expression would be*


No comments:

Post a Comment