Monday, June 9, 2014

A long long time

Hello bloggies! It's very nice that i can greet you again. I just passed a lot of (ass)ignment (haha) as a requirement before faces final exam that will be held on June, 16. This week I'm counting down the days toward the final exam. Where people at my campus called it as 'silent day'.
Well, here i am. I have so many thought and idea right now, yeah the causes is because of i'm in a good mood. So, i can't stop to think which topics that i should have post in here. But, it doesn't take too long, because the ideas always come quickly when i saw photoshop's logo on my notebook. Yup, recently i made a poster for the event at my office. I was asked by Mr. Cahyo to made the poster. The name is "Simple Race of Indonesia". So, here is the poster


I was stuck at that time. Didn't have any idea


Well, above is the second poster. Actually i had made the other one before that.... but, it looks uninteresting. As Mr. Ade asked me to highlight the activity, not the venue.



The first poster

Both were made without any inspiration. It was naturally come from my mind. I didn't even have a time to think because the time was limited and it must be announced to the students a long before 24th of June. However, i felt satisfied because i can finished it on time. 

So, which one is better? hehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment