Saturday, July 12, 2014

An Interview With Labibah (just for fun)

This post is just for fun! some of questions are inspired from ask.fm. Some are real answers and some are just made up story (remember, i made this post is only for entertaining you! haha). So, check it out....

Q: Hallo, Labibah. How was your day? I heard that you are very busy in this Ramadhan Month... could you tell me what's your activity lately?
A: Hey.. i'm good Alhamdulillah. Ya, that's very true. I have some schedules like; charity event, training to improve my quality in teaching, breakfasting with my friends and photoshoot. But actually, hahaha... my real activity is only teaching and campus-ing, but for now, i'm in the break at campus for about 3 months. So, i can focus for that.

Q: What is your occupation actually?
A: Well, i'm a student at Ibnu Khaldun University. But i'm an English teacher after that hahaha. I teach in Simple English Course. Umm... and then... i'm a daughter of Mr. Amron and Mrs. Suginem at home. Wahahaha :p (laughing so hard)

Q: So, you are studying about teachers and English at the same time at campus?
A: Umm.. yess. I take English Education in Faculty of Teacher Training and Education Science or Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan in Indonesian language. So, i can get either English and knowledge about how to be a teacher.

Q: Does become a teacher is your idea?
A: Not really, i don't want people saying that i must be a teacher as the future because that is not my real goal. Let say, i have so many dreams like; being a designer, writer, freelance, and also being a housewife. So, i don't want to get judge 'you have to be a teacher'. I believe that God has prepared the other plan.

Q: Okay, are you kids lovers by the way?
A: Yess i'm. Hahahaha... They are very cute and plain. Whenever i talk to them, i can forget so many bad things because they give me a positive aura. There are no drama, rude words, sarcasm and any other negative things when you talk to kids. And one thing, i love to pinch their cheek very much hahaha (laughing so hard). I can't stand to not to pinch their cheek, because they are too adorable hihi. Sounds cruel, but yeah.. as long as they enjoy that, i don't even scare to pinch hahaa.


Q: Do you study about kids psychology?

A: Yess i do. I have ever studied twice about psychology. And it's so interesting. It is like "oooh.. so I have been wrong during this time" hahaha. And you'll feel guilty because you just knew the truth.


Q: Do you like photograph? What kind of object that you often to take ?

A: Photography? yes i do like but i don't have any DSLR or SLR camera. I just shoot what's around me by my phone, then i give a bit of effect in photoshop or any other software. Just as simple as that :)


Q: Can you tell me how is your personality?

A: Ummm... (thinking). I can be fussy and calm down at the same time. Ya, my friends and my family said that they can't predict my emotion. I'm a moody, I can change my mood easily depend on my feeling and the environment around me. I laugh easier, I can say the cruel words directly to the people who is so annoying. I can hide my feelings but i can't control my desire to tell 'what's going happen actually to me'.


Q: So, the last but not least. Can you describe yourself in 3 words?

A: Unique, cute, moody.


Q: Thanks for the interview, Labibah. I enjoyed every single conversation with you. Hope i can get the second chance to having conversation with you and your boyfriend.

A: With my pleasure :) nice to share my story to you too. Ya, aamiin :) success for us!




No comments:

Post a Comment