Saturday, November 17, 2012

I got it now...

Did you remember that i've ever written about my goals for 2012 ? I wrote it on my post last year with title "THIS IS SERIOUS". There are 5 goals, and one of them is finally came true. If you don't remember, let's see the picture in below. Fuck with number 1 and 3 ! it's just a trash right now. Just skip to number 4 which i gave pink colour. Yeah.. you got it?


Last year, i wish that i could get someone special in my life. I've been single for almost 2 half years (actually i doubt how long is it haha). I get bored at that time.. being single isn't always make you happy (i told you!). Sometimes you'll feel lonely, no one texted you everynight or called you except your fuckin friends or the fuckin'-damn-operator. Trust me, someday you'll feel that your life isn't colourfull and very flat. And when finally you find him, you'll feel that his attention is more than like your friends do or your parents do. I told you, it's not the same! You'll feel different when a boy give you an attention. You'll feel so damn special every every everyminute :D haha. (oh god.. what the heck i'm talking about!!) 

And now.. i have been in a relationship with Dany for 6 month since May, 6 2012. God accepted my goals :D God heard my wishes hahaha. Thanks God :)



No comments:

Post a Comment